Copyright:General Original - Works that are created by yourself, whose characters are either original or given under the authorization(usually from the owner). All rights reserved.
Rating:General - Intended for all ages.
You can not view the image link because the author has disabled the right mouse button.
I know what you wanna say
我知道你想对我说什么
I think that you're all the same
我想你一直都没有改变
Constantly being led astray
还是不断被带入歧途
He's thinking of something you don't
而他正在想一些你不知道的事
Downtown hotspot halfway up the street
市中心的娱乐场位于街道中间
I used to be free, I used to be seventeen
曾经的我 多么自由 像鸟儿一样无拘无束 因为我那时十七岁啊
Follow my shadow round your corner
跟着我的影子绕过你人生的拐角处
I used to be seventeen, now you're just like me
我经历过狂野的十七岁 现在你却像镜子里的我一样无精打采
Down beneath the ashes and the stone
灰烬和石头下面
Sure of what I've lived and have known
那是我曾经住的地方 是我曾经了解的地方啊
I see you so uncomfortably alone
我看见你对于孤独的恐惧
I wish I could show you how much you've grown
我希望我能向你展示,你的成长(由于“你”指的是17岁的自己,所以这里的意思是要摆正现在的自己,做得更好)
Downtown hotspot used to be on this street
市中心的娱乐场位于街道中间
I used to be seventeen, I used to be seventeen
我也曾在十七岁的年纪如花盛放啊
Now you're a hotshot hanging on my block
现在你是我街道上的星星
Sun coming up, who's my shadow?
那么太阳升起了 我的影子会去到哪里呢?
I know what you're gonna be
我知道你会成为什么样的人
I know that you're gonna be
我知道你会成为那个英雄
You're crumbling up just to see
而你逐渐变成一块块碎片散去
Afraid that you'll be just like me
只是害怕你会像我一样
Downtown hotspot halfway through this life
市中心的娱乐场位于我的人生驿站中
I used to feel free, or was it just a dream?
我曾经多么狂野不羁 难道那只是我的凌乱的梦吗?
Now you're a hotshot, think you're so carefree
现在你像颗星星 无忧无虑
But you're just seventeen, so much like me
但你才十七岁 跟那时的我一样
You're just seventeen, you're just seventeen
你才十七啊 前方太阳才刚刚升起
Seventeen
十七岁.....
Copyright:General Original - Works that are created by yourself, whose characters are either original or given under the authorization(usually from the owner). All rights reserved.
Rating:General - Intended for all ages.
You can not view the image link because the author has disabled the right mouse button.