Lost sight of who I'm supposed to be
忽视了我应成为怎样的人
But within the chaos I can see, I'm not me
但在这我可目睹的混沌之中,我并非我
Am I supposed to feel complete?
我应当感到人生完整吗
Shouldn't the keeper of the key be free?
秘钥的守护者不应自由吗
Followed you through a broken dream
跟随着你 我经历了一场破碎的梦
Lead to a cage not built for me, with no key
前往一个并非为我而建的 没有钥匙的笼子
What's it like to never feel defeat?
永远不会品尝失败的滋味 是种什么感觉
You must feel so lucky to be out of reach
对失败遥不可及的你 一定很幸运吧
Do I regret what I wanted?
对于我渴望的 我应感到后悔吗
Regret that I bought it?
我会后悔我买了它吗
Confess I want everything?
承认我渴望一切么
Do I regret that I wanted to be something so haunted?
我想要变得忧心忡忡 我应对此后悔吗
Haunted by everything?
对一切保持担忧
Did I ever want anything?
我有曾渴望着什么吗
Didn't think about what that brings
没想过带来的后果
Should have given up every dream
我应放弃所有的梦想吗
I'll eternally swim upstream
我将永远逆流而上
I know I'm asking what nobody knows
我知道我问着无人能解答的问题
I know I'm asking what nobody knows
我知道我问着无人能解答的问题
I know I'm asking what nobody knows
我知道我问着无人能解答的问题